Led by a strong management team with proven mining experience in the Dominican Republic, GoldQuest is advancing the Romero Project following the optimization of the Preliminary Economic Assessment (the "Revised PEA" completed in June 2015 on its' 100% owned Romero Project, as well exploring the balance of its' Tireo formation properties.
- Board & Management have experience in successfully developing mines in the Dominican Republic
- 100% owned Romero Project in a mining friendly jurisdiction
- Exploration potential of Tireo formation properties is considerable
- Large land position over the most favourable part of the belt
- Strong local and government support
- $16.0M in treasury – No Debt (as at June 30, 2020)
- Mineral Resource for Romero Project is 80% in the Indicated Category
- 2.4M ounces Indicated AuEq.
- 0.8M ounces Inferred AuEq.
- Extensive Exploration Program for the GoldQuest’s Tireo Project
- Completed Airborne Z-TEM Survey over entire 50km Tireo trend
- Mapping, Sampling & Ground IP over target areas
- About 8,000 metres of drilling completed in 2H 2014 and 1H 2015
- Undertaking 2,000 metres in Romero deposit in mid-2015 for geotechnical, metallurgical and moving inferred mineral resources to measured and indicated mineral resource category
- Positive Preliminary Economic Assessment (“PEA”) for The Romero Project [more info]